Your Internship Insights
"Experience Never Gets Old" – The Intern
Internships form an important part of every MBA student. It's not just about the two months we work in a firm but the memories we create. Each one has their own insight to take back.
Tatva gives you a platform to share your internship story with the whole world and industry leaders included.
1. You can register only as an individual participant. However multiple registrations from the same college are allowed
2. Registration starts on 17th August, 2019 and ends on 8th September, 2019
3. The event is open only for 2nd year full time MBA and PGDM students. The part time or executive batch students are not eligible for the same
4. Any form of submission should not reflect the name of the B-School or City where their college is located
5. The participants need to produce a proof of their internship which has to be attested by their respective college authorities
6. No entries will be accepted after the deadline
7. Entries must be an original work of the participants
8. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final
9. It is mandatory for all participants to carry their college ID cards
10. IMT will ensure the confidentiality of the report information
For this round, students need to submit an abstract about their internships
This abstract should contain the gist of the idea they want to present to the judges
The submission details for the same will be provided after the registration closes
The shortlisted candidates need to make a presentation ( 10-12 sides) before they come on campus. Further details will be communicated with the selected participants.
For details contact:
Tresa John: +91 9930321202
Aditya Kadam: +91 9039415640