Ideas worth Building
"Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs." -- Farrah Gray
Starting a business is like planting a sapling. First, you have to invest your time and money. Then, you must take care of it while expecting nothing in return. But when the startup blossoms, it makes all the patience and hard work worthwhile.
Is the hidden entrepreneur in you waiting for that golden opportunity to take risks and experiment?
Pitch Perfect, the B-Plan competition hosted by IMT Ghaziabad invites you to use your business acumen, innovation and creative insights and put them to the best use. Pitch your vision of the future in front of our eminent judges and see it take form to become reality.
1. Teams must consist of 1-2 members.
2. Registration starts on 17th August 2019 and ends on 8th September 2019.
3. The teams have to submit an executive summary of their B Plan in word/PDF format. Dates will be further communicated.
4. Team names should not reflect the name of the B-School or City where their college is located.
5. All members of a team should be from the same institute.
6. Team members can be from any year (or combination of seniors and juniors).Students of part-time or executive MBA are not allowed to be the part of the registered team.
7. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event and multiple registrations by a single participant will lead to cancellation of candidature.
8. Any number of teams can register from an institute.
9. A team participating in multiple events should maintain the same team name across all events.
10. It is mandatory for all participants to carry college ID and at least one laptop per team.
11. Entries must be an original work of the participants. No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be considered as final.
13. Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations can be disqualified at any stage of the event
1. All teams are requested to send a 1-page abstract of their B- plan, based on which the teams will be shortlisted.
2. Participants have to send the abstract of B-plan in PDF/Word format.
3. This will be an elimination round.
The selected teams will be called for the campus round. They will have to submit a PPT of 6-8 slides (including title slide, appendix etc.) of their detailed business plan.
1. The teams will pitch their ideas to our esteemed judges during the presentation.
2. The duration of the presentation would be 8+4 minutes. 8 minutes for the presentation and 4 minutes for Q & A.
3. The deadline for submission of PPT would be communicated later.
For more details contact:
Purbali Das: +91 9830448579
Kanav Kaushal: +91 9466530933