Optimize to Energize
"Action may not always bring success, but there is no success without action." - Benjamin Disraeli
The search for the true manager – one who can leverage operation fundamentals to conquer challenging situations. In the battle of equals, the winner is decided not just on wits but also on guts. Skills are questioned, challenged and tested in an engrossing case of dynamic logic and evolving strategies. Come join us for this extraordinary battle of operational supremacy among top management graduates of the country and be crowned the next operations manager.
1. Teams must consist of 2-3 members
2. Registration starts on the 17th August 2019 and ends on 8th September 2019
3. Team name or any form of submission should not reflect the name of the B-School or City where their college is located
4. All members of a team should be from the same institute
5. Team members can be from any year (or combination of seniors and juniors). Students of part-time or executive MBA are not allowed to be the part of the registered team
6. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event. This will lead to cancellation of candidature
7. Any number of teams can register from an institute
8. A team participating in multiple events should maintain a same name across all the events
9. Entries must be an original work of the participants. No entries will be accepted after the deadline
10. It is mandatory for all participants to carry college ID and at least one laptop per team
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final
12. Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations can be disqualified at any stage of the event
1. There will be an online quiz which will test the team's financial and business acumen
2. There will be no negative marking
3. This is an elimination round
Itsan on campus round and the details of the same will be communicated later to teams who qualify.
Its a Case study round. Participants have to present the solution in the form of a PPT and also submit the same before coming to the campus.
Details of further rounds will be communicated to the qualifying teams.
For more details contact:
Anurag Paul: +91 8584942799
Akansh Singhal: +91 8979738267