Finovation - Tricks of The Trade
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” – Robert G. Allen
As the markets begin to emerge from the extreme headwinds, do you possess the shrewdness and the adeptness to steer the ship and keep it afloat? Are you ready to take up the ultimate challenge and deploy your financial acumen?
If yes, come try your luck at tackling the game of money and capitalize on it to reach the zenith by breaking the traditions with the power of your foresight.
Rules and Regulations
1. All rounds will be virtual.
2. Each team consists of 2-4 members.
3. Registration starts on December 1, 2020 and ends on December 14, 2020.
4. All team members should be from the same institute.
5. No limit on the number of teams from each college.
6. Team members can be from first year, second year or a combination of both. Students from the part-time, executive MBA program or undergraduate courses are not eligible to participate.
7. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event and multiple registrations by a single participant will lead to cancellation of candidature.
8. Teams should register with a name which does not reflect the name of their B-School or city where the college is located.
9. No entries will be accepted after the deadline. Participants will not be allowed to change their entries once submitted.
10. No registration fee for the event.
11. Teams who do not follow the rules and regulations at any stage of the event will be disqualified.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final.