Hand of the King
George R.R. Martin: "What the King dreams, the Hand builds."
Strategies are the founding blocks of any empire, advisers to the kings have been revered for their knowledge and their wisdom resonates through centuries.
In the modern-day world, consultants adorn the cape of being the hand to the corporate rulers.
They navigate through the turmoil before catapulting the business into excellence.
Passion 2019 brings to you an event where you get to play the hand and compete to be the best consultant out there. Come test your strategy skills and grab the chance to carve some revolutionary strategies.
1. Teams must consist of 3-4 members
2. Registration starts on 17th August,2019 and ends on 8th September,2019.
3. Team names should not reflect the name of the B-School/Undergraduate College or City where their college is located
4. All members of a team should be from the same institute
5. Team members can be from any year (or combination of seniors and juniors). Students of part-time or executive MBA are not allowed to be the part of the registered team
6. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event and multiple registrations by a single participant will lead to cancellation of candidature
7. Entries must be an original work of the participants.No entries will be accepted after the deadline
8. Any number of teams can register from an institute.
9. A team participating in multiple events should maintain the same name across all events
10. Participants should bring at least one laptop per team
11. Students need to carry college identification card(mandatory)
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final
13. Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations can be disqualified at any stage of the event
14. Participants must like our Fb page (www.facebook.com/imtgpassion/) to remain updated about the round
1. There will be an online quiz which will test the team's financial and business acumen
2. There will be no negative marking
3. This will be an elimination round
Details of further rounds will be communicated to the qualifying teams.
For more details contact:
Kanav Kaushal: +91 9466530933
Omar Shikoh Rizvi: +91 9873548410