Veni, Vidi, Vici
A fighter has to step-up in the battle, assess the competition and to use the skills, tools, and attitude, and channelize them in the right direction to reap the maximum benefits
A true champion is one who has the courage and potential to win through every battle and overcome even the most seemingly insurmountable barriers. In the management world, there must be synchronization among members working on different verticals through the SPECTRUM OF IDEAS to achieve a common goal.
Participants will be required to showcase the utmost perseverance, knowledge, and tenacity to survive this gruelling 36-hour event, as there can only be one Ace of Spades.
1. You can register only as an individual participant. However, multiple single registrations from the same college are allowed. Multiple registrations by a single candidate will lead to cancellation of your participation.
2. Registration starts on 17th August 2019 and ends on 8th September 2019.
3. You may register for any number of events at Passion 2019. However, if you are among the privileged candidates selected for the campus round of Ace of Spades, you cannot take part in any other event at Passion 2019, including cultural events.
4. Multiple participants from the same institute may partake in the event.
5. All communications will be done through e-mail.
6. All participants are required to carry their college ID cards and laptops along with them. Government ID will not be accepted.
7. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final.
8. Individuals who do not adhere to the rules and regulations can be disqualified at any stage of the event.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ROUND
The highest scoring people will qualify for the on-campus rounds.
There are 4 categories of questions, depending on the difficulty level – Amateur (signified by the "Heart" of cards), Semi-Pro (Club), Pro (Diamond) and Legendary (Spades).
The scoring is as follows-
Category (Right Answer/Wrong Answer/No answer)
A bonus of 30 points is awarded for answering all the questions correct in the Legendary category.
Details for further rounds will be provided at the campus to the participants who have been shortlisted.
For more details contact:
Diptarka Ghosh Hajra: +91 8981376242
Akansh Singhal: +91 8979738267