Wings Of Change
"If you're in the luckiest one percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent." ― Warren Buffett
Udaan is a medium for you to use your business acumen for aid and support of those in need.
It enables you with a platform to produce sustainable solutions for problems pertaining to the society and uplift lives.
If you gain happiness by extending a hand to those in need, this event can be your calling.
1. Teams must consist of minimum 2 and maximum 3 members.
2. Registration starts on 17th August,2019 and ends on 8th September,2019.
3. Team Name should not reflect the name of the B-School or City where their college is located
4. All members of a team should be from the same institute.
5. Team members can be from any year (or combination of seniors and juniors). Students of part-time and executive MBA are not allowed to be the part of the registered team.
6. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event and multiple registrations by a single participant will lead to cancellation of candidature.
7. Any number of teams can register from an institute.
8. A team participating in multiple events should maintain the same name across all the events.
9. Entries must be an original work of the participants. No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
10. It is mandatory for all participants to carry college ID and at least one laptop per team.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be considered as final.
12. Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations can be disqualified at any stage of the event.
13. Multiple registrations by a single participant may lead to cancellation of candidature.
1. This will be an online round.
2. Participants will be given small case lets about social problems.
3. Solutions to be submitted over email in a pdf form.
4. The exact date and time will be communicated to the registered participants through mail
5. It will be an elimination round.
1. This is an on-campus round.
2. Participants have to submit a 10-slider presentation by
3. The same shall be presented to the judges on campus.
For more details contact:
Nitika Puri: +91 8755552580
Omar Shikoh Rizvi: +91 9873548410