Wolf of D Street
"The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing." - Phillip Fisher
From traversing the high seas of derivative markets to ensuring that financial markets operate within the realms of environmental viability – participants will have to delve into it all, and more. If numbers are what you live for, if challenges are what keep you alive, if you are willing to risk it all to seize the moment, then be the wolf in our spectrum of chaos and uncertainty and emerge as the ultimate financial victor.
1. Teams must consist of 2 - 3 members
2. Registration starts on 17th August, 2019 and ends on 8th September, 2019
3. Team names should not reflect the name of the B-School/Undergraduate College or City where their college is located
4. All members of a team should be from the same institute
5. Team members can be from any year (or combination of seniors and juniors). Students of part-time or executive MBA are not allowed to be the part of the registered team
6. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event and multiple registrations by a single participant will lead to cancellation of candidature
7. Entries must be an original work of the participants. No entries will be accepted after the deadline
8. Any number of teams can register from an institute.
9. A team participating in multiple events should maintain the same name across all events
10. Participants should bring at least one laptop per team
11. Students need to carry college identification card (mandatory)
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final
13. Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations can be disqualified at any stage of the event
1. There will be an online quiz which will test the team's financial and business acumen
2. There will be no negative marking
3. This is an elimination round
Details of further rounds will be communicated to the qualifying teams.
For more details contact:
Purbali Das: +91 9830448579
Anurag Paul: +91 8584942799