Don't just make it-Mark It!
"Great Marketing is the Ultimate Differentiator."
Creativity is intelligence having fun. If you agree, then come be a part of this competition for an experience filled with challenges, thrill and much more. We don't just expect you to have an idea, but to market it in a way that it leaves an everlasting 'mark' on everyone's mind.
We hope to find the ultimate marketeer based on their spectrum of ideas, communication techniques and implementation plans
1. Teams must consist of 3 members.
2. Registration starts on 17th August,2019 and ends on 8th September, 2019.
3. Team names should not reflect the name of the B-School/Undergraduate College or City where their college is located.
4. All members of a team should be from the same institute.
5. Team members can be from any year (or combination of seniors and juniors). Students of part-time or executive MBA are not allowed to be the part of the registered team.
6. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event and multiple registrations by a single participant will lead to cancellation of candidature.
7. Any number of teams can register from an institute.
8. A team participating in multiple events should maintain the same name across all the events.
9. Entries must be an original work of the participants. No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
10. It is mandatory for all participants to carry college ID and at least one laptop per team.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be considered as final.
12. Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations can be disqualified at any stage of the event
1. There will be an online quiz which will test the team's financial and business acumen
2. There will be no negative marking
3. This is an elimination round
Details of further rounds will be communicated to the qualifying teams.
1. Problem statement / case for Round 1 will be mailed to the qualifying teams of Round-0.
2. Participants are required to submit a 10-slide PPT (including title slide, appendix etc.) and should cover all the deliverables mentioned in the case
3. Participants will present their PPT in front of the Judging panel once they reach the campus.
Details of further round will be informed to qualifying teams of Round-1.
For more details contact:
Tresa John: +91 9930321202
Omar Shikoh Rizvi: +91 9873548410